Prospectus for 2021-2022“China-Africa Friendship” General Scholar Program of Chinese Government Scholarship of Lanzhou University
Edit Time： View：0
Founded in 1909, Lanzhou University (LZU) is the national comprehensive university under the direct authority of the Ministry of Education, and the national “Double First-Class” universities. Recently, Two programs for general scholars of 2021-2022“China-Africa Friendship”Chinese Government Scholarship of Lanzhou University has approved. The details are as follows:
Scholar -ship Quota
Program Duration/ Teaching Language
School, Leader &Website
China-Africa Dry-land Water-saving Agriculture and Technology Transfer
School of Life Science
Professor XIONG Youcai
African Pastoral Agricultural Ecology High-end Talent Training
College of Pastoral Agricultural Science and Technology
Professor LI Chunjie
I. Student Category : General scholar
II. Application Deadline: November 30th, 2021
III. Details of Scholarship
1. Free of tuition fee;
2. Free of on-campus accommodation fee;
3. Provide stipend: 3,000 RMB/month;
4. Provide medical insurance:400 RMB for 3 months (extra 100 RMB of third-party liability insurance need to be self-supported)
IV. Qualifications for Scholarship Applicant
1. Applicants must be Non-Chinese Nationality and in good health.
2. Applicants must have high school diploma or above and under the age of 45.
3. Applicants must have excellent grades and outstanding research capabilities.
4. Applicants must not accept other scholarships.
Grassland Science, Crop Science, Ecology and Soil Science and other related majors
1. Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (in English or in Chinese).
2. Foreigner’s Physical Examination Form and blood test report (in English or in Chinese). Original forms must be presented when you come to register. The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner’s Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. In view of the fact that the result is valid for 6 months, the applicant shall determine the time for the medical examination.
3. Notarized version of applicant’s diploma and degree (in English or in Chinese. Current students should provide study certificates.).
4. Notarized version of applicant’s original transcripts (in Chinese or in English).
5. Two recommendation letters by two different professors or associate professors ( in Chinese or in English).
6. Study or research plan (in Chinese or in English, no less than 800 words).
7. Copy of any award or research can be presented to show your personal talents or achievements.
8. Proof of English proficiency (Optional).
9. Copies of applicant’s valid passport.
VII. Application Procedure
Step 1: Finish online application of China Scholarship Council: http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/#/register
(Program category: B; Agency code:10730). Upload scanned copy of application materials as required.
Step 2: Finish online application of Lanzhou University: https://lzu.17gz.org
VIII. Admission and Registration
1. According to the application materials, evaluation will be merit-based . The final results of admission are subject to the notice of the China Scholarship Council.
2. Registration time will be based on the Admission Notice. Students who have been admitted should come to Lanzhou University to register on time, those who fail to register during the specified enrollment time will be disqualified from enrollment.
Address: Room 703, Students activity center, No.222 South Tianshui Road, Lanzhou, Gansu Province, P. R. China
Post code: 730000
Attachment: Physical Exam Form