Notice on the Relevant Arrangements during the Delay of Spring Semester 2020
Edit Time： View：0
According to the notice of the "Strengthening the Prevention and Control of Pneumonia Epidemic of Novel Coronavirus Infection of Lanzhou University (No. 3)", the earliest start time of upcoming spring semester will be after March 1, and the specific start time will be announced separately. The related work is arranged as following:
1. All international students (including freshmen in the spring semester of 2020) should NOT return to the school in advance before receiving the school's notice of opening.
2. International students who are currently studying in China should strictly abide by the school's epidemic prevention requirements and do their own epidemic protection. Traveling to other places is absolutely forbidden now and you must not leave Lanzhou. If you have a plan to go back to your country , you must report to Teacher Zheng Hongliang in advance and fill in written materials at the designated student cadres in each apartment before leaving.
3. International students who are now staying in other cities in China are not allowed to change locations at will. It is necessary to keep close contact with the personnel in charge and keeping the epidemic prevention work in accordance with the local epidemic prevention policy.
4. For international students who are traveling abroad, please be aware of delay of the school and do not return to school in advance. It is recommended to wait for your return notice.
5. All international students staying in China who have any discomfort or have any difficulties and problems should report to the staff in charge immediately.
6. All foreign students coming to China must return to the school on schedule after receiving the school's notice of opening the school, without advance or delay.
Zheng Hongliang: 13919881090 (same as WeChat contact)
Li Jianglong: 13919834787
He Fei: 13389331812
Teaching and Learning
1. Undergraduates: Online (distance) learning can be done through Lanzhou University's online teaching platform (see the attachment for log-in and usage methods). After February 7, some course materials for the spring semester of the 2019-2020 school year will be uploaded to the online teaching platform.
2. Chinese Language learners: using various Chinese language learning materials.
3. All students can ask the teacher and discuss the problems encountered in the study through WeChat group, email, telephone and other methods.
4. For international students who have started major study, please take the initiative to contact your counselors and supervisors to make good use of the holiday time and make study arrangements.
School of International Cultural Exchange
January 31, 2020